Post Name:-NEET Online Form 2020
Examination Date:-3 May 2020 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Admit Card Available:-27 March 2020
About Post:-National Testing Agency (NTA)are invited candidates for online application for the NEEt Examination . Follow this article for applying form of NEET Online Form 2020.For more details like:-eligibility,qualification, how to apply etc please read this article carefully.Detail description about this post is given below. candidate must apply before 06/01/2020. for more details like syllabus, answer key, admit card, result etc readout our another articles or visit our official website sarkariflix.com.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2020
- Notification Date:-21 August 2019
- Application Start–02/12/2019
- Last Date For Apply Online–06/01/2020
- NEET Application correction window dates–15/01/2020 to 31/01/2020
- Last Date For Pay Exam Fee–07/01/2020
- Examination Date Offline Mode–3 May 2020 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Admit Card–27 March 2020
- Answer Key Release Date:- Last Week Of May 2020
- Result Declaration:- 4 June 2020
- Gen / OBC :Rs.1400/-
- SC / ST / PH :Rs.750/-
- Pay The Exam fee through credit card, Debit card, Net banking mode,Offline payment through SBI E Challan Mode
- Candidates who are appearing for the class XII qualifying exam the same year when they wish to write the NEET.
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate Exam) With PCB Group (Physics,Chemistry & Biology)
- Minimum Age-17 years
- A candidate must have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2020.
- Extra age As Per Rules
Documents Required For Form Fill Up
- Class 10 details and Class 12 details (Marksheet, certificate, school details etc)
- A Valid Mobile Number
- A valid Email Address
- A photo-identity proof like Aadhaar Card number, Passport Number, ration card number, bank account or any other valid Govt. identity number.
- Scanned images of passport-sized photograph (Size-10Kb to 100Kb in jpG format), and signature (Size-3 Kb To 20Kb In jpG Format).
Eligibility Code For NEET 2020
- NEET UG Code 01:-Candidates who are appearing for the class XII qualifying exam the same year when they wish to write the NEET..In case a candidate is unable pass the qualifying examination with the required marks, then they will not be eligible for admissions.
- NEET UG Code 02:-The Senior Secondary Education or the Indian School Certificate examination after a period of 12 years’ study, where the last two years of such study consist of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology or Mathematics or any other elective subject with core-level English.
- NEET UG Code 03:-The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject
- NEET UG Code 04:-The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. It includes all the practical tests in these subjects and English has been made a compulsory subject.
- NEET UG Code 05:-The first year of the three years’ degree course from a recognised University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology including practical tests and core-level English.
- NEET UG Code 06:-Candidate should have passed B.Sc. from an Indian University with not less than two of the subjects among Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology)/Bio-technology.Apart from this it is necessary that the candidate should have cleared the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- NEET UG Code 07:-Apart from the above-mentioned examinations, any exam which is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as compulsory subjects will be considered. It also consists of practical tests in each subject.
Sarkariflix.com is The Best Website/Platform For candidates who are interested in Government job.This website provide full details about government jobs . We Provide Direct Links For Fast And Secure online job form. Just Click On Button And Follow Steps .